Join our team
If you want to explore a career with imediagroup and join our team of top professionals, you’re in the right place. We’re the most innovative media and marketing team in the business.
Our core values include creativity, loyalty, integrity, quality, customer service, accountability and gratitude. We’re looking for talented, media-savvy people with ideas and a strong work ethic. If you value a culture that treasures imagination, collaboration, innovation and precision – and want to work in a friendly and fun environment – we’d like to meet you.
imediagroup is looking for an energetic, dedicated professional who is innovative and creative. This position requires a confident, intelligent, personable individual with a history of advertising sales success and a network of high-level client contacts. The ability to develop an initial rapport with people and maintain strong relationships with clients is crucial; an excellent work ethic is a must.
Candidates for this position should be salespeople with media sales and media/ad agency experience, as well as a network of existing client contacts; they should be eloquent, intelligent, and engaging, especially when speaking with or presenting to clients. The Business Development Manager must be enthusiastic and self-motivated while being able to work closely as a part of a high performing team.
Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field (e.g., marketing, advertising, etc.).
- 4-6 years of media/advertising sales experience.
- 2 years of consultative advertising agency or media services sales experience, presenting to C-level executives and key decision makers.
- Advertising media agency account new business acquisitions, integrated cross platform media sales, digital media sales, magazine print sales, and knowledge of TV and Radio broadcast and OOH.
Skills and Other Qualifications:
Successful candidates will be able to bring in and close qualified new business. Organization, time management, and effective account leadership skills are key, as is a strong emphasis in adopting a consultative sales approach. Closing sales and delivering on sales goals for imediagroup is the primary objective for this position. Since it is the business manager’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming in, the position requires thorough knowledge of the advertising media market, a network of client contacts and knowledge of the solutions/services that advertising agencies provide.
imediagroup: a team work environment with core values of quality, innovation, honesty, ethical integrity, customer service and loyalty and respect for colleagues and customers.
imediagroup Integrated Media Specialist: Overall media knowledge of print, broadcast, out-of-home, with particular expertise in digital media. Excellent attention to details, great organizational skills required.
This role includes the ability to multi-task in a team environment. The ability to perform media planning, negotiating, buying, execution and overall campaign analysis. We are looking for an individual who is solutions oriented and can deliver plans on time and within budget.
- Recommends channels, placements, targeting, KPIs, and budgets
- Able to recommend, implement and manage digital initiatives that can deliver ROI
- Has experience handling e-commerce initiatives by using paid digital media to drive conversions, video completions, engagement, CTR or other KPIs
- Collaborates with other team members in account service, planning, research, finance
- Develops buying and negotiating strategies for maximizing media dollars
- Explores and evaluates new opportunities in the digital area
- Works closely with management and media team throughout entire program to maintain performance and resolve any performance issues
- Setups tracking for campaigns, including SEM (search engine campaign expertise)
- Technology savvy, knowledge of 3rd party tags and all aspects of campaign reporting and technology platforms
- Uses campaign data to optimize ad performance
- Works with exchanges to buy media programmatically
- Ability to quantify media savings across entire proposal/planning/buying process and billing reconciliations
- Meeting deadlines, working within internal trafficking systems
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Marketing, Advertising, Communications preferred
- Minimum 2-5 years in digital advertising/media planning & buying
- Must be proficient in word processing, spreadsheet and database programs – including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong quantitative skillset a necessity
- Experience with online research tools
- Experience buying media through exchanges and using ad servers as well as publisher direct sites.
- Familiarity with offline media concepts/traditional media planning/buying
- Strong understanding and experience working with Google Analytics, tag management software and other attribution related tools a must
- Demonstrates strong attention to details and accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Overall media knowledge of print, broadcast and digital media with excellent integrated media skills
- Strong work ethic and communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines within team environment
- Positively participates in team environment with poise
- Flexible and adaptable to changing needs of customers/sales/management